Home »»Combat Arms

Combat Arms

Posted on 7:19 PM by Damar Yosa Aji




I have been playing Combat Arms for about a week now. In my opinion it is one of the best free first person shooters you can find. I have played a lot of fps games, commercial and free and this one is right up there with the best. Once you register a
nd setup a username, you get to choose your players basic identity. You have the option to purchase various weapons, modifications, armor, and other gadgets to help you win. If you have ever played CounterStrike then you will be right at home in this game. The game feels and plays a lot like CS.

There are different game modes but personally I only play elimination, which consists of two teams trying to reach a set amount of kills, usually 140. I also like the one man army game mode which is basically a free for all. There is a variety of maps in the game, from large sniper friendly maps to small sub machine gun friendly maps. My personal favorite map is Junk Flea. The competition in this game is pretty varied, but for the most part, your opponents are pretty average compared to a game like Counter Strike. This is mainly due to how new this game is. I find this to be great, since I love to beat up on noobs, as I am sure you will as well.

As a new player starting out I will give you some basic tips to help you survive. First of all, buy heavy armor and a helmet to help you survive longer. As for weapons, I personally like the SCAR, AK-47 and UMP. All the guns in the game are pretty good if you get in a bit of practice. If you are using a sub machine gun on a small map like Junk Flea, avoid places where you have to shoot long distances and strafing works wonders, especially against average people with rifles. The sub machine guns are great for new players because of the low recoil and mobility.

When you get kills, at the end of each game you earn experience and cash which you can use to unlock and buy more stuff for your character. Overall this is a great game you should definitely give it a try.


page Number